Feels like a HOUSE! With almost 1700 Square Feet! No association fees! This well maintained home has only 2 condos in development with common area and separate yards! You will enjoy the flow of this home as it welcomes the outdoors in with all of the windows. Nice open kitchen which leads to the backyard, 3 spacious bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, Wood burning fireplace, 3 designated parking spots, Great use of space, multi living potential, Shared 2 car garage, Close to upgraded Grant Street park and an Easy Commute location!
Misty Ewald of Century 21 Lad Realty
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Heating System: Baseboard - Electric Heat, Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Parking: Assigned Parking, Detached Parking
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Bedroom(s) on Main Level
- MLS Area: East Santa Cruz
- Fence: Fenced, Partially Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.